Please follow these procedures when returning material to Pacific Lock Hardware Supply
- Please contact Pacific Lock to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form for all products.
- A product can be returned up to 30 days from the date it was purchased.
- Restock fees apply to return. Please contact our office with any questions before you return items. There is a 20% restock fee on our stock items; special order items are at the factory’s discretion. Custom made items are non-refundable.
- Restock fee will be waived if replacement orders are for the same job and are ordered within 10 days of RMA issue. Requests for orders older than 90 days are subject to restock fees of 30% or more on stock items with or without replacement orders. Most factories will not accept return requests for older than 6 months.
- Credit on items being returned to the factory as defective will only be given after the factory receives material and deems these items to be defective.If the return is due to a company error or the product is defective, the return freight will be covered by Pacific Lock utilizing a UPS or FedEx pick-up process. On all other returns the freight cost is the responsibility of the customer.
- Please be sure to pack the product so that they are secure and there are no loose parts or unprotected items that can break or be damaged in shipping.
- Please ship only items that are listed on your return authorization form.
- Please make sure all product returned is in the same condition you received it in.
- Product that has been installed or any modifications made are not returnable (i.e. cut, twisted or modified wires).
- Please make sure there is no writing or marks on the original manufacturer box.
- Be sure to have your company’s name and address along with the RMA# on the return label.